DELUGE FOAM SKID SYSTEM
Project: TRIDENT VII – HELIDECK FOAM PROTECTION SYSTEM
In order to acces the technical data sheet section, pls Register
- Fluid recently supplied a Deluge Foam Skid package to one of the renowned client in Gulf.
- Deluge foam skid package is used to control the flow of foam and water solution in fixed fire suppression systems.
- This system is intended to provide continuous introduction of foam liquid concentrates, in adequate ratio, into a water stream flowing under pressure in piping.
- This Deluge Foam skid is an assemblage of Fluid manufactured UL Listed and FM approved products:- Foam Proportioning Unit-Bladder Type , Deluge Valve, Gate Valve, Pressure Gauges and interconnected pipes and Fittings.
- This is designed for high risk fire suppression, it is also excellent for cooling purposes, general area protection, and protection of high risk objects during a fire.
- Such systems can be customized to conform to any required safety integrity level. Deluge foam system can be customized to meet specific project requirements. Customizations include deluge system piping on open frame or inside cabinet and the choice of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical signals or Pre-action double interlock for the release mechanism.